2009 Marketing Presentations, Seminars and Workshops
- 2010 marketing workshops and seminars
- 2008 Marketing Presentations
- 2007 and 2006 Marketing Presentations
- Speaker Sheet
Strategic Marketing, Brand Strategy
Our marketing presenters speak on variety of marketing topics such as: Branding. Marketing tactics. Press releases. Marketing budgets. Marketing with Web2.0 techniques. Want to better understand your marketing efforts, what to do and how to do it? Our workshops and seminars help your organization with hands-on marketing techniques and brand strategy that works.
Interested in our marketing workshops?
Click here for marketing workshop info.
2009 Marketing Presentations:
- 11/6/2009 Friday 10:30 am - 11:3000 pm "Marketing and Networking Secrets for Entrepreneurs" Entrepreneurs Extravaganza, Kent State University, Student Center:Kiva, Kent, Ohio.
- 10/26/2009 Monday 7-8:15 pm "First, Solve a Problem: How One Entrepreneur Started and Grew Her Marketing Firm" Kent State University Business Building Room 210B, Kent, Ohio. Entrepreneurship class guest lecturer.
- 9/15/2009 Tuesday 11:30 am - 1:00 pm "Three Branding Secrets Every Business Owner MUST Embrace" Stow Chamber of Commerce Luncheon. Silver Lake Country Club, Silver Lake (Stow), Ohio.
- 7/8/2009 Wednesday 6:30-7:30 pm "Reaching the Market" FastTrac Growth Venture. Guest Entrepreneur. Marketing Strategies and the Marketing Plan for entrepreneurs and business owners. Presented by Megan Wombacker. Akron Urban League. By invitation only. Akron, Ohio
- 6/25/2009 Thursday 9am-11am "Using Social Media to Improve your Marketing Results" Workshop Indiana Wesleyan, 4100 Rockside Rd., Independence. Sponsored by COSE Home Business Network. Open to COSE members and nonmembers- visit the COSE site to register. Are you in a Blog Fog? Confused about twittering and tweets? Keep hearing how social media is the “next big thing” for marketing your business? Take some of the confusion out of the social media maze with this workshop. Chris Brown will explain the various types of media, when to use them, how to use them and show you how to measure their effectiveness in your marketing campaign. Interactive questions and answers will also help to eliminate some of the confusion and help you develop a powerful program using web2.0 techniques.
- 6/23/2009 Tues 8:30 to noon "Developing your Capabilities Statement: The Practical Application for Any Contracting Approval" For the small business owners who are interested learning how to market their business in government funded procurement process. Sponsored by the Kent Regional Business Alliance (KRBA) in conjunction with Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) and the Small Business Development Centers (SBDC.) Held at Northeast Ohio University and College of Medicine and Pharmacy (NEOUCOM &P) Conference Center Room 4209. Route 44, Rootstown, Ohio Call 330-672-1275 to register. See this PowerPoint Slide Sharing website for slides & audio.
- 5/13/2009 Wednesday 11:30 to 1pm "Marketing with Social Media" Workshop Akron Women's City Club, Exchange Street, Akron, Ohio. Sponsored by Norma J. Rist, RistList Lunch. More info about Marketing with Social Media here.
- 5/2/2009 Saturday 8am - 4:30 pm "3 Leadership Workshops for Women" By invitation only. Women in Engineering, The Ohio State University, Loudonville, Ohio
- 4/30/2008 Thursday 12:30-1:45p.m. "First, Solve a Problem: How One Entrepreneur Started and Grew Her Marketing Firm" Kent State University, Entrepreneurship course, KSU business building room 210, guest speaker. Kent, Ohio. By Invitation Only.
- 4/20/2008 Monday 7:30 p.m. "Sharing My Story of Entrepreneurship: What You Can Use from What I Learned When I Started a Full Service Marketing Agency During Tough Economic Times" University of Akron, Wayne College, room B121. 1901 Smucker Road, Orrville, Ohio. By Invitation Only.
- 4/7/2009 Tuesday 8:30 - 10:30 am "Marketing on a Shoestring" Partnership for Minority Business Acceleration. Akron Urban League, Minority Business Development Center. By invitation only. Akron, Ohio
- 3/07/2009 Saturday 10am-12 pm "Seizing the Market" FastTrac Growth Venture. Guest Entrepreneur. Marketing Strategies and the Marketing Plan for Construction Training. Akron Urban League, Minority Business Development Center. By invitation only. Akron, Ohio
- 02/26/09 Thursday 11:30 am- 1 pm “Marketing to Women” Solon Women in Business. Solon Chamber of Commerce. By invitation only. Hawthorne Valley Country Club, 27840 Aurora Road, Solon, Ohio
Please refer to our 2008 marketing presentations page for the list of marketing seminars and workshops presented during 2008.
To see our 2007 list of marketing workshops and seminars, look at 2007 marketing presentations page for the list of marketing seminars and workshops presented during 2007.
If you are a meeting planner, program manager or on the activities committee for your organization and interested in booking one of us as a speaker, please call 330-656-9793.
Additional Marketing Seminars, Branding Workshops and Social Media Presentations:
Please refer to our Branding, Marketing & Entrepreneur Seminars website page to hear what others have said about our seminars. For more information about booking a marketing or branding seminar at your corporate offices for your staff or for your association members, please call 330-656-9793.